Platinum, Gold, 18K
|Jewelry Type - Rings||
- D - Absolutely colorless diamond. The Highest color grade, which is extremely rare.
- E - Colorless. Minimal traces of color that can only be detected by an expert gemologist. Also, a very rare diamond.
- F - Colorless. Slight color, which can only be detected by an expert gemologist, but still considered a "colorless" grade.
- G-I - Near-colorless. Color noticeable only when compared to colorless diamonds, but these grades offer excellent value.
- J-K - Near-colorless. Color slightly detectable.
- FL - Flawless: No internal flaws. Very rare and very expensive.
- IF - Internaly Flawless: No internal flaws. also very rare and very expensive.
- VVS1 -VVS2 - Very Very Slightly Included: Extremely difficult to see inclusions under 10x magnification. Rare and expensive.
- VS1 - VS2 - Very Slightly Incuded: Inclusions are not visible to the unaided eye. High quality.
- SI1 - SI2 - Slightly Included: Inclusions are visible under 10x magnification. Good quality diamond.
- I1 - SI2 - SI3 - Included: Inclusions and flaws are visible to the naked eye.
- Ideal Cut - This is a very rare cut, that reflects nearly all light that enters the diamond and creates the maximum fire and brilliance.
- Premium Cut - Reflects almost as much light as the Ideal Cut, but for a lower price.
- Good Cut - Reflects most light that enters the diamond, but not as much as a Premium Cut. diamond. This is less expensive than the Premium Cut
- Fair Cut - These stil are a quality diamond, but a Fair cut diamonds will not be as brilliant as a Good cut.